This model offers the most value of any Reformer. It has all the same features and innovations as a V2 Max Plus Reformer, but is built lower to the ground, with a narrower frame to accommodate limited spaces. The MERRITHEW SPX Max PLUS Reformer includes the Vertical Frame to allow more exercise options without sacrificing quality and stability while taking programming to the max.
The MERRITHEW SPX Max Plus Reformer weights only 100 pounds and can be easily stored. It offers a full complement of Reformer accessories to expand programming options.
When stacking, shoulder rests slide conveniently into brackets affixed to the frame and reinforced pulley bars detach and store for stacking without disengaging ropes. A rolling base is available for added convenience when storing stacked Reformers.
The MERRITHEW SPX Max Plus Reformer and contains:
- Mat Converter - allows for Matwork and Cadillac exercises on a comfortable, raised surface.
- Padded Platform Extender
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
- Reformer Box with Foot Strap
- High Precision Spring Package - 5 Reformer Springs (3x100%, 1x50%, 1 x 25%)
- Optional: Traditional Spring Package – 5 Reformer springs (4x100%, 1x50%) * specify when ordering.
- 5 Neoprene Spring Covers for Noise Reduction
- Soft Reformer Loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – Makes Changing Rope Lengths a Breeze.
- Carriage Stopper
- (2) Essential Reformer, 3rd Edition, and Athletic Conditioning on V2 Max Plus Reformer Level 1
*Vertical Frame is equipped with 2 push-thru springs, 2 roll-down springs with maple roll-down bar, 2 arm springs with foam grip handles, 2 leg springs with padded long spine straps, 2 extension straps, 2 travelling spring hooks, 2 travelling pulleys and a safety chain.
- The Traditional package includes 4 × 100% Springs and 1 × 50% Spring.
- We also offer a High Precision Spring Package with 3 × 100% Springs, 1 × 50% Spring and 1 × 25% Spring.
The MERRITHEW SPX MAX PLUS Reformer Features:
|Transport||Easy-Roll Wheels make it a breeze to move or re-position|
|Versatile||Three position headrest and enhanced adjustable four-position Foot-bar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion. Perfect for beginners to elite athletes, accommodates different ability levels and body shapes and sizes|
|Variable Resistance||Equipped with four 100% tension & one 50% tension Reformer springs offering variable resistance springs secure quickly and safely and new spring covers create a quieter exercise experience|
|Adjustable||Three Gearbar slots positions, Six Carriage stopping positions, Three headrest positions and Four footbar positions. Shoulder rests lock in place and detach for ease of storage.|
|Comfort||Extra thick foam cushioning on Reformer and Platform Extender with double stitching|
|Challenging||New rubber feet provide improved traction for Jumpboard and Cardio-Tramp™ Rebounder exercises (items sold separately)|
|Exercise Variety||The Padded Platform Extender extends the wooden standing platform to accommodate standing exercises. Perform over 250 full-body, multi-dimensional Pilates exercises|
|Results||Spring resistance helps build core strength and develop longer, leaner muscles without bulk|
The MERRITHEW SPX MAX PLUS Reformer Dimensions:
The MERRITHEW SPX MAX PLUS Reformer Vertical Frame Dimensions: