The PRO1000's adjustable arm cranks, accessibility and low starting resistance make it easy to get on and go.
SciFit PRO1000 Upper Body Exerciser - Premium Seat Features:
- Adjustable arm cranks: 3 ROM settings plus unison motion
- Step-through accessibility
- Bi-directional exercise
- Iso-Strength safe, accommodating strength program
- Very low starting resistance with 191 levels of resistance
- Removable seat for wheelchair access
This is our best of the best and your go-to seat for most facilities.
- Multiple adjustments for a comfortable fit.
- 360 Degree Swivel – locks at each 90 degree angle for added safety
- The recline adjustment features a 23 degree recline range.
- Integrated seat handle for easy seat removal on products with direct wheelchair access.
- Custom seat shape to reduce hamstring interference and provide lumbar support.
- Recline allows you to soften the hip angle and still get the desired knee flexion. A reclined seat also reduces the stress on the hip joint while exercising.
- All adjustment levers are accessible from both sides of the seat, including the new 360 Therapist Assist Pedals.
- Robust seat base with integrated grooves to prevent undesired movement.
- Premium upholstery for comfort and durability.
- Seat size is equivalent to former bucket seat.
- Horizontal seat monorail allows for zero-sloping forward and back adjustments.
- 450 lb. user weight capacity.
Accessories available for the PRO1000:
Wheelchair Platform (Standard on PRO1)
Heavy-Duty Wheelchair Ramp
Assist Gloves, Pair
Polar Chest Strap Transmitter
Seat Belt (premium seat only)
SCIFIT PRO1000 UPPER BODY EXERCISER - PREMIUM SEAT FEATURES:
|Upper body exercise||Helps strengthen arms and shoulders; recruits core stabilizing muscles|
|Bi-directional movement and resistance||Pedaling in forward and reverse provides versatility, helps prolong exercise and promotes reciprocal muscle balance|
|Low starting resistance||6 watts|
|Resistance range||191 levels of resistance - 20 levels adjustable in .1 increments|
|Resistance system||3 phase combination generator & eddy current brake - largest watt range in the industry|
|Foot rests||Foot rests included for comfort and multiple foot placement options|
|Easy to transport||Integrated transport wheels|
|Heart rate monitoring||Telemetric (chest strap required)|
ACCESSIBILITY & ADJUSTABILITY:
|Adjustable arm cranks||3 length settings for custom fit and range of motion training|
|Step-through seating||Adjustable step-through allows easy entry and safe and easy access for all users|
|Direct wheelchair access||Seat slides off for direct wheelchair access - ADA compliant|
|Premium seat||Seat adjusts up/down, forward/back, swivels and reclines|
|360˚ Therapist Assist Pedals||Adjust the seat forward and back from any point around the machine|
|Seat Recline||Recline to any point within a 23 degree range|
|Seat Swivel||360 degree swivel that locks at each 90 degrees for safety|
|Seat height adjustment||Select seat height anywhere from 18.5”-23”|
|Seat removal handle||Integrated handle on seat back makes it easy to remove the seat|
|Accessible adjustment levers||Reach all adjustment levers from both sides of the seat|
|Zero-sloping forward/back seat adjustment||Adjust forward and back on level monorail for optimum control and safe positioning|
|7” LCD full color touch screen display||Touch screen with clear, simple screens and large, readable font.|
|Tactile buttons||Tactile buttons in addition to touch screen|
|Resistance levels||191 levels of resistance - 20 levels adjustable in .1 increments|
|Display feedback||Time, level, distance, METs, heart rate, calories, RPM, watts|
|Control METs - Constant Work Program||Set constant METs level and the workload remains constant throughout the program|
|Iso-Strength Program||Isokinetic program for safe, accommodating resistance|
|Power Burst||8-second burst of high intensity training|
|Cool down||Automatic cool down begins after each exercise is completed|
|Administrative mode||User defined settings, metric or US units of measure and other custom settings|
|User-defined console languages||9 languages - English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Dutch|
|Download results to USB flash drive||Plug USB flash drive into the Fit-Key® slot to save workout results in a .txt file|
|CSAFE port and 8-volt DC power port||Yes|
|USB charger||For phones and other electronic devices|
|Water bottle holder, accessory tray, reading rack||Integrated|
|Personal Cooling Fan||Integrated dual fans with three speeds|
|Programs||Quick Start, Constant Work - METs, Hills, Heart Fit Test & Training, Manual, Constant Work - Watts, Fit-Quik®, Power Fit Test & Training, Heart Rate, Iso-Strength, Random, Stress Test|
|Power Requirements||Self-generating; low-voltage AC adapter, included|
|Maximum user weight capacity||