REX's smooth, natural knee movement replicates climbing stairs to improve functional gait.
SciFit REX7000 Total Body Recumbent Elliptical - Standard Seat Features:
- Smooth, elliptical movement for efficient total body exercise in both directions
- Knee-to-elbow core exercise
- Comfortable, sturdy orthopedic footbeds with safety edge
- Seat adjust forward/back for easy access
- Very low starting resistance
- Bi-directional exercise
- Dual position handles allow muscle change on the fly
Premium Seat Available in the REX 70001 Model
This is our best of the best and your go-to seat for most facilities.
- Multiple adjustments for a comfortable fit.
- 360 Degree Swivel – locks at each 90 degree angle for added safety
- The recline adjustment features a 23 degree recline range.
- Integrated seat handle for easy seat removal on products with direct wheelchair access.
- Custom seat shape to reduce hamstring interference and provide lumbar support.
- Recline allows you to soften the hip angle and still get the desired knee flexion. A reclined seat also reduces the stress on the hip joint while exercising.
- All adjustment levers are accessible from both sides of the seat, including the new 360 Therapist Assist Pedals.
- Robust seat base with integrated grooves to prevent undesired movement.
- Premium upholstery for comfort and durability.
- Seat size is equivalent to former bucket seat.
- Horizontal seat monorail allows for zero-sloping forward and back adjustments.
- 450 lb. user weight capacity.
Accessories available for the REX7000:
Foot Straps, Pair
Polar Chest Strap Transmitter
Wall Pack Transformer (AC Adapter)
SCIFIT REX7000 TOTAL BODY RECUMBENT ELLIPTICAL - PREMIUM SEAT FEATURES:
|Total body movement||Smooth, elliptical motion for efficient total body exercise in both directions|
|Optimized torso rotation||Knee-to-elbow motion provides core muscle recruitment|
|Smooth, natural knee movement||Replicates climbing stairs to help improve functional gait|
|Dependent movement||Allows individuals to use strong limbs to drive weaker limbs through the range of motion|
|Oversized foot beds||With safety edge for comfort and stability|
|Dual position handles||Provide multiple hand positions and allow muscle change on the fly|
|Premium seat||Seat adjusts forward/back and swivels for easy entry|
|Easy to transport||Integrated transport wheels|
|Heart rate monitoring||Telemetric (chest strap required)|
MOVEMENT AND RESISTANCE:
|Bi-directional movement and resistance||Exercising in forward and reverse provides versatility, helps prolong exercise and promotes reciprocal muscle balance|
|Low starting resistance||6 watts|
|Resistance range||191 levels of resistance - 20 levels adjustable in .1 increments|
|Resistance system||3 phase combination generator & eddy current brake - largest watt range in the industry|
|7” LCD full color touch screen display||Touch screen with clear, simple screens and large, readable font.|
|Tactile buttons||Tactile buttons in addition to touch screen|
|Resistance levels||191 levels of resistance - 20 levels adjustable in .1 increments|
|Display feedback||Time, level, distance, METs, heart rate, calories, RPM, watts|
|Control METs - Constant Work Program||Set constant METs level and the workload remains constant throughout the program.|
|Iso-Strength Program||Isokinetic program for safe, accommodating resistance|
|Power Burst||8-second burst of high intensity training|
|Cool down||Automatic cool down begins after each exercise is completed|
|Administrative mode||User defined settings, metric or US units of measure and other custom settings|
|User-defined console languages||9 languages - English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Dutch|
|Download results to USB flash drive||Plug USB flash drive into the Fit-Key® slot to save workout results in a .txt file|
|CSAFE port and 8-volt DC power port||Yes|
|USB charger||For phones and other electronic devices|
|Water bottle holder, accessory tray,reading rack||Integrated|
|Personal Cooling Fan||Integrated dual fans with three speeds|
|Programs||Quick Start, Constant Work - METs, Hills, Heart Fit Test & Training, Manual, Constant Work - Watts, Fit-Quik®, Power Fit Test & Training, Heart Rate, Iso-Strength, Random, Stress Test|
|Power Requirements||Self-generating; low-voltage AC adapter, optional|
|Maximum user weight capacity||350 lbs.|
|Unit size||73” L x 28” W x 55” H|
|Color||Frame: Charcoal Cover: Charcoal|
|Manufacturing||Assembled in USA|