The BodyCraft VR400 Pro Air and Magnetic resistance Rowing Machine represents over a decade of research and development and incorporates all the latest technology and long standing consumer requests resulting in one of the finest rowing simulators ever created.Sharing many of the same features as the VR500, the VR400 takes a step towards simplicity with the manual resistance controls. Set your resistance and go! Its as simple as that. Perfect for those who want to blast out a quick 500/m during an interval training session. Or someone who enjoys a nice long and steady 10k. Ultra smooth industrial grade bearings housed inside the friction free rollers combined with the ergonomically designed contoured seat and precision extruded aluminum track provide even the most seasoned professional rowers one of the best "out of water" rowing experiences available.
*Optional Polar T34 Heart Rate Telemetry Chest Strap:
- Optional ECG Accurate Heart Rate Telemetry Strap.
- Adjustable Elastic Strap fits most.
- This belt uses a long life CR2032 battery and is user replaceable
- Allows you to use the Heart Rate Control and Recovery Features built into the VR400 and only allows Heart Rate Control in VR100 Rower.
- Polar compatible and can be used with most other fitness products that receive the 5khz frequency.
- ***Please note that if you already own a Polar Compatible Heart Rate belt, it may not work with this product. Because of the travel of the user from the built-in receiver the Polar T34 was designed to transmit 4' and may be required for you to receive a accurate reading.
BodyCraft VR400 Rowing Machine Features & Specifications
|Handlebar||Straight Bar Comfort Grip Aluminum Handlebar|
|Seat||Deep Contoured Seat with Heavy Duty Roller Bearings|
|Foot Hold||Deluxe Adjustable Heel Rest with Quick Adjust Foot Straps|
|Track||Heavy Duty I-Beam Mono-Rail - High Strength T13 Aluminum(3 in. wide)|
|Handle Drive||Premium Nylon Belt|
|Support Legs||Precision Formed Laser Cut High Strength Steel|
|Monitor Arm||Adjustable with Easy Tilt Dual Pivot Points|
|Finish||Powder Coated Steel with Anodized Aluminum Beam|
|Storage||Quick Release Fold and Roll System. Fastest folding mechanism available|
|Display||Shows Time, Date, Distance(Meters), Calories (Cal), Pulse, Time 500m, Strokes, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Total Strokes, Watts, Resistance, Recovery Profile|
|Modes||Manual Mode Quick Start or Race|
|Goal Programs||Time, Distance(Meters), Strokes, Calories and Pulse|
|Resistance System||6 Levels: Manually Controlled Air and Eddy Current Magnetic Resistance.|
|Recovery Program||60 second test on Pulse recovery|
|Sleep Feature||Auto shutdown after 4 minutes of no use|
BodyCraft VR400 Rowing Machine Specifications
|Unit Floor Dimensions||21.25 in. wide x 98.5 in. long|
|Seat Travel||38 in. (up to 6 ft. 6 in. user height)|
|Maximum User Weight||350lbs (up to 5 hours a day)|
|Assembled Dimensions||98.5 in. long x 21.25 in. wide x 40.25 in. tall|
|Folded Dimensions||43.25 in. long x 21.25 in. wide x 69.25 in. tall|
|Box Dimensions||61 in. x 30 in. x 10.25 in. - Ships LTL|
|Residential||Lifetime Frame, 5 years parts, 1 year wear items and 1 years of labor|
|Light Commercial (up to 5 hours / day)||10 years frame, 2 years parts, 90 days wear items and 90 days labor|