Brands First Degree Fitness
Perfectly suited for Group Upper Body Exercise classes - as well as for home use. Tank- 20 levels of patented Adjustable Resistance- Stainless st..
Perfectly suited for Group Upper Body Exercise classes - as well as for home use.
- 20 levels of patented Adjustable Resistance
- Stainless steel marine grade impeller blades housed in a tough polycarbonate tank deliver unprecedented resistance levels and a sensory workout experience to sustain your interest.
- Operates in both forward and reverse directions for complete muscle engagement.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stroke rate; calories per hour; watts; level, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in. The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Wide foot supports ensure a solid platform for any size user to maintain total stability during exercise.
- Easy “on-the-fly” right foot adjustment adjusts resistance level without interrupting the workout.
- “Soft touch” comfortable bench seat.
- Self-leveling, comfortable ergonomic hand grips reduce wrist torque.
- “Easily adjust the power-assisted arm to your preferred workout height. A lower height setting concentrates the workout on core muscles and higher focuses on chest, traps, biceps and triceps. Or set it in the middle and get the best of both worlds.”
- Built in transportation wheels for easy movement.
- “Step-through” design allows for easy in and out access. Great for rehab patients.
- Features a fixed crank arm configuration for exercise comfort and dependability.
First Degree E620 Seated UBE Specifications
|Compact footprint||155 x 61cm (61" x 24")|
|Max user weight||150kg (330lbs).|
|Frame||10 Year Limited|
|Polycarbonate Tank & Seals||3 years|
|Mechanical Components||2 Year|
|All other components||1 year|