Brands First Degree Fitness
Rowers Best low impact, high-cardio, whole body, sensory rowing workout; just like the real thing Tank- Adjustable fluid resistance: adjusting fr..
Rowers Best low impact, high-cardio, whole body, sensory rowing workout; just like the real thing
- Adjustable fluid resistance: adjusting from MIN to MAX delivers a broad range of resistance, suitable for any fitness level, at the turn of a dial.
- No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Fluid Resistance Technology – No dead spots. Triple bladed impeller system offers instant catch. The pull is strong and consistent through the complete stroke using water – nature’s perfect resistance.
- Performance Monitor… Program for time (elapsed or goal), stroke count (cumulative or goal),
tempo signal. Display strokes per minute and calories. Large clear display, designed to monitor and motivate.
- Pivoting Footboards: Perfectly balanced to pivot on the line of thrust. No need to
adjust for foot size. Comfort, strength and ease of use.
- Super comfortable seat running on precision bearings and Delrin® low friction
seat rollers along a concealed track for cleaner, smoother and safer operation.
- Ergonomic handle: designed to prevent strain on arms, wrists and hands.
- Built-in transit wheels. Light and easy to move around. Stores in just 53 x 51cm (21x 20″)
- Simplifies assembly and virtually maintenance free enriches the overall customer experience.
First Degree Neptune Challenge AR Rower Specifications
|Upright Storage||53 x 51cm (21 x 20")|
|Product Size||L 1975cm (77.8") x W 530cm (20.9") x H 510cm (20.1").|
|Max User Weight||136kg (300lb)|
|Frame||5 Year Limited|
|Polycarbonate Tank & Seals||3 years|
|Mechanical Components||2 Year|
|All other components||1 year|