Brands First Degree Fitness
Practice perfect - connecting fun, passion and the workout experience. Bring the feel of real on-water rowing indoors. Tank- Adjustable fluid res..
Practice perfect - connecting fun, passion and the workout experience. Bring the feel of real on-water rowing indoors.
- Adjustable fluid resistance: adjusting from MIN to MAX delivers a broad range of resistance, suitable for any fitness level, at the turn of a dial.
- No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Improved pulley system greatly increases the range of resistance with no dead spots, whilst retaining constant tension and recoil action.
- Fluid Resistance Technology – No dead spots. Triple bladed impeller system offers instant catch. The pull is strong and consistent through the complete stroke using water nature’s perfect resistance.
- Multilevel Computer complete with USB port displays: Time, distance, 500M split time,
strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training and heart rate.
- Height Adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and
comfortable rowing position.
- Super comfortable seat running on precision bearings and Delrin® low friction
seat rollers along a concealed track for cleaner, smoother and safer operation.
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Ergonomic handle: designed to prevent strain on arms, wrists and hands.
- Highest quality anodized aluminum seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength and durability.
- Built-in transit wheels. Light and easy to move around. Stores in just 53 x 51cm (21x 20″)
- Solid construction makes this perfect for home gym applications.
- Simple assembly and virtually maintenance free.
First Degree Pacific Challenge AR Rower Specifications
|Upright Storage||53 x 51cm (21 x 20")|
|Product Size||L 1975mm (77.8") x W 530mm (20.9") x H 510mm (20.1").|
|Max User Weight||140kg (309lb)|
In-Home Use Warranty:
|Frame||5 Year Limited|
|Polycarbonate Tank & Seals||3 years|
|Mechanical Components||2 Year|
|All other components||1 year|