Legendary Stairmaster introduces the Eight Gauntlet Stairclimber – an eight step revolving staircase. Its OpenHub™ touchscreen display and workout programs makes your stairclimbing training more interesting, measurable and motivating. The Eight Gauntlet Stairclimber is ideal for high-intensity interval training, short calorie-blasting workouts, improving movement or training for an important goal. Workout options feature our Landmark Challenge Program where users climb well-known landmarks from around the world like the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty and the Taj Mahal. It also includes Sprint, Super and Beast Spartan Race Training Program and Multi-stage Fit tests to add variety and intensity to your workout. Stair climbing builds strength, burns calories and gives you astounding results.
- Display: OpenHub™ 15" embedded touch screen, 10" touch screen, LCD screen, and optional PVS for 10" & LCD
- TV Option: Optional PVS for 10" & LCD
- Workouts: The Landmark Challenge Program where users climb well-known landmarks from around the world like the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty and the Taj Mahal. Sprint, Super and Beast Spartan Race Training Program. Standard console programs are also included.
- Hot Bar Functions: Stop button, heart rate, and level control
- Multi-stage Fit Test, CPAT Fire Fit Test and WFI StepMill® Test
- Drive System: Electronically controlled alternator with chain drive precisely controls the stair speed allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Step Action: Revolving staircase with eight steps, 8"(20cm) high, 9"(23cm) deep and 22"(56cm) wide
- Step Rate: 24 to 162 steps per minute
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® compatible wireless; contact sensors
- Product Dimensions: Width 34" (86cm) Length 58" (147cm) Height 89" (226cm)
- Product Weight: 343 lbs (156kg)
- Max User Weight: 350lbs (159 kg)
- Min User Weight: 120lbs (55 kg)
- Power Requirements: Input Voltage 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz 100 VA